Friday, July 07, 2006

It's Friday

Man do I love fridays. It's my day off, so I get to get up whenever I want to (usually) and do what I want to (usually). Today, I got up and had to go to the office. We had shorter week with the holiday, so I didn't get everything done that I needed to for the weekend. It only took me an hour and a half to get caught up, then it was me and the couch.

This afternoon I got frisky and decided to get a wall painted that has been overdue. The wall is above the cabinets in our kitchen, and there is no easy way to get to it without a plank. So I called a friend of ours who is building his house and asked if he had a couple of boards that I could use for the afternoon. This is kind of a surprise for Jessica, so when she gets home from work she will get to see it.

Sunday afternoon we fly out of Chicago to head home for a week of vacation. Jessica is in a wedding of one of her old college mates and bridesmaids, Jesica Farmer. We're looking forward to a relaxing weekend of just hanging out with family and friends.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there.