Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Grandkids




Caleb and I flew back to Kansas with my sister Janese and her 5-week old boy, Jaxson. We were able to see a lot of our family on my mom & dad's side as well as hang out with all of the new grandkids. Caleb and Jaxson did a great job on the airplane rides and traveling. It was such a great weekend. Here are a few shots of the four grandkids...Tucker, 1 yr; Caleb 3 1/2 mo; Taylor 3 mo; Jaxson 5 weeks. I was pretty impressed how good they turned out with amateur photographers, a couple of sheets and four babies under 1. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so fun! Reminds me of the Duell family! Babies everywhere! What a fun time!

Ted and Connie Myers said...

Peep and Jessica, The pictures of all the babies are adorable. I'm so glad you all got to get together. I bet the ones that had the most fun were the GRANDPARENTS! It is such a "tough"job, but sure glad some of us get put to task! (SMILE) Enjoy little Caleb, as time really does go by ever so fast! Blessings!

McDowell Family said...

Those pictures are too cute.