Monday, May 26, 2008

Superman

We have some Superman pajamas that we like to put Caleb in and thought he looked pretty cute, so we thought we'd share them with you. Take a look at this big goof.





It's been a busy weekend for us. Today (Memorial Day) we've spent most of our time getting a bunch of stuff ready for a garage sale. Yesterday, I spent the afternoon cleaning the windows inside and outside. I really didn't know how much of a chore that was going to be. Jessica did a pretty deep clean of the house inside, yesterday and today. It's been really nice here, so we've been able to have the windows open and letting the fresh air in (except of course when I was cleaning them).

Here are a couple more pictures to finish you off with.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness your baby is adorable. Can I pleaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeesssssssssssse can I babysit. Your friend hannah dobson