Thursday, February 10, 2011

Random Video Thursday: SuperBowl Top 10

I love the Super Bowl. Heck, I love football. College, Pro, High School. I love it all. I also love the Super Bowl commercials, which is yet another reason I love YouTube. Because I never get to see all of the commercials. Commercial time is when I get up, walk around, go to the bathroom, feed myself more food I don't need, etc. Enter YouTube, and the ability to see everything you missed.


Starting this year, on the Wednesday after the Super Bowl, I will be showing my Super Bowl Commercials Top 10. These aren't anybody else's top 10, although you might like them too.

Here they are: MY SUPERBOWL TOP 10 COMMERCIALS OF 2011.

#10 - Best Buy Big Game Spot with Bieber and Ozzy


#9 - Bridgestone - Carma



#8 - NEW E*TRADE Baby -- Cat



#7 - Bridgestone - Reply All



#6 - Doritos - House Sitting



#5 - NEW E*TRADE Baby -- Tailor



#4 - Chevy Cruze - Misunderstanding



#3 - Snickers - Logging



#2 - CareerBuilder - Parking Lot



And #1 - Volkswagen Commercial: The Force


0 comments: