Monday, December 19, 2011

Social Media and Sharing in 2011

I love social media.  I manage our church's Facebook page, our twitter page, and our student ministry Facebook page.  So I try to keep myself up on what's working and what's not when it comes to how people interact with content on blogs and the web.  AddThis produced this handy little Trend graphic, that landed in my inbox today, so I thought I'd share it.

One of the things that I found interesting was the information about Google+.  I have one, and I don't love it.  But so far I haven't fully dove into it (maybe that's my problem).  AddThis is a widely used add-on to web and blog content to easily share stuff on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and about any other place you might share content.  I've wondered if Google+ wasn't going so well, since it seemed like a hot topic a while back, but never seemed to really grab hold.  Now, with AddThis's trend sheet, I know.


0 comments: